samedi 28 mai 2011

Key to Reported Speech 1 exercise

1. She said  that she had got up late and (had) missed the bus.
2. My brother told me that he wouldn't be there because he was having a party.
3. The customs officer asked me toopen my suitcase.
4. We told them that we had just come back from holiday.
5. The teacher told the students not to cheat.
6. The receptionist asked me if I wanted a single room.
7. My friend asked me where I had been.
8. My neighbour asked me to help him lift that box.
9. She asked me if I smoked.
10. The police officer told us not to leave the luggage there.
11. The flight hostess told the passengers to fasten their seat belts.
12. They asked me not to smoke.
13. The teacher asked him to close the door.
14. The guide said that the castle had been built two centuries before.
15. She said that it was the most beautiful place they had ever seen.
16.- Joanna said out that her cousins had often visited Paris.
17. He said that the boys had been saving up for a guitar.
18. I told my brotherthat I would buy that laptop if I saved enough money.
19. The librarian told the readers not to make noise.
20. The father told his son not to forget to phone them the day after.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire