mercredi 25 mai 2011

Key to Infinitive or Gerund Exercise


  1. I  look forward to seeing the new art exhibition at the National Gallery. The paintings are worth watching.
  2. Natalie insisted on dating with Nick although her parents didn’t approve of their relationship.
  3. My father agreed to buy me a play station as a birthday present.
  4. I wanted to talk our problem with my husband, but he refused to do so.
  5. My mother showed me how to use the new washing machine.
  6. He is keen on watching F1 races on TV.
  7. It is important to be careful about traffic rules.
  8. Students aren’t allowed to wear whatever they want.
  9. There is no point in studying for an exam just a few hours before it.
  10. We have decided to have a party at the end of this term.
  11. The best place to eat fish is the restaurant which is by lake.
  12. Betty is interested in learning Latin languages.
  13. Would you like to have some more tea?
  14. His big ambition to become a famous artist is really surprising.
  15. You cannot go out without finishing your homework.
  16. I look forward to going to Spain.       I don't mind going by coach.    
  17. John succeeded in solving the puzzle.
  18. Bill insisted on being present.
  19. They stopped shouting as soon as their teacher walked in. 
  20. Did you remember to get some milk? We have guests this evening.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire