mardi 17 mai 2011

key to Conditional 3 exercises


Key to Conditional Type 3 exercises:
Exercise 1
1-      If I had left earlier, I wouldn’t have missed the train.
2-      If he had gone to the party, he would have had a good time.
3-      If I had got married, I would have had a lot of children.
4-      I would have passed the exam if I had studied harder.
5-      She would have come here if I had called her.
6-      If you had apologized, he would have forgiven you.
Exercise 2
1-      If you had worked hard, you would have succeeded.
2-      He would have been sad if you had told him the news.
3-      If Ahmed had had time, he would have helped you.
4-      You wouldn’t have had an accident if you had abided by the law.
Exercise 3
1-      If I had had Samir’s phone number, I would have invited him.
2-      If they had taken my advice, everything wouldn’t have gone wrong.
3-      If Taha hadn’t driven carelessly, he wouldn’t have had an accident.
4-      If the teacher had explained well, I would have understood.
5-      If his uncle hadn’t interceded for him, he wouldn’t have got the job.
Very important: Knowing the list of Irregular Verbs is necessary to do these exercises correctly.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire