mercredi 18 mai 2011

Key to "Past Wishes" exercises


1-      He wishes he hadn’t driven carelessly./He wishes he had driven carefully.
2-      I wish the trainers hadn’t been so expensive./I wish the trainers had been cheap enough.
3-      I wish we hadn’t arrived late/I wish we had arrived early.
4-      She wishes she had consulted a doctor earlier.
5-      If only I hadn’t forgotten my glasses.
6-      I wish I had taken your advice.
7-      Amal wishes she hadn’t given up exercising.:Amal wishes she had kept on exercising.
8-      He wishes he hadn’t been too stubborn.
9-      If only they hadn’t made too many hazardous investments

Very important: Learn the list of Irregular verbs 
                       Feel free to leave any comments or tell me which lessons you would like to revise.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire